MONDAY MOTIVATION HOME GYM EXERCISE EQUIPMENT BUY IT, SHARE IT, GIFT IT, DONATE IT 2021 SHUTDOWN LOCKDOWN MOTIVATION
“If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” -Martin Luther King Jr
A few solutions to the Gym shutdown lockdown:
1) Learn exercises to do anywhere anytime where this involves equipment or not. You should always be capable to exercise anytime anywhere because there are 1000s of exercises you can do that require no special location or equipment 😊
2) Buy exercise equipment you can afford and have space for. My clients have equipment at home, at the office, cottage, vehicle, EVERYWHERE! Because a missed workout is a missed opportunity to become better, my clients are taught exercises they can do with NO to minimal equipment, to ensure they NEVER miss a workout.
3) Share your equipment with others. Family, loved ones, friends, can all share, and invest in (see next post) fitness equipment together and have a sharing schedule. This reduces the financial, space, and boredom burden that can arise.
4) Gifts and donating: In todays stay at home, lockdown, shutdown world, more than ever sharing, gifting, and donating should be a bout health and joy. Know someone that needs a gift, a donation, can lend some gym equipment to for the time being to use during the lockdown? SHARING IS CARING, GIVE that gift, donation, lending in their hands asap!!!! Many people stuck at home with little tools or knowhow to get started, so get them started 😉.
5) This past holiday season I arranged money pooling so that instead of someone receiving many small insignificant, not important at this time gifts, we pooled our money to accumulate enough money to get gifts of health, which was exercise equipment (which can be shared with loved ones, its not only “yours”, sharing is caring), online training for fitness, sports, yoga, cooking, self-defence, arts and crafts. A gift of health and joy that can be of use now, during the shutdown, to bring health, happiness, and growth should be strongly considered above any gift that is of limited value at this time.
Hope this inspired you to do your part to take care of yourself, and each other.
Coach George Tsanis